Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The max penya (before using Perins)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dante124
Noob
Noob

The max penya (before using Perins) Empty
PostSubject: The max penya (before using Perins)   The max penya (before using Perins) EmptyWed 8 Jun - 17:58

Hello, i noticed you cannot exceed a certain amount of penya in your inventory (before using perins) i think it is 2.1b, anyway i went to sell diamonds for more than that and it did not give me my penya and all my diamonds still disappeared. I was wondering if you could heighten the penya max, or create a warning before you sell items that make your penya exceed 2.1bi know there is a warning when you got to sell items in your private shop.

Thanks,
Dante124
Back to top Go down
Uria
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: The max penya (before using Perins)   The max penya (before using Perins) EmptyWed 8 Jun - 21:06

You just need to convert your penya (if they reach 2.1b) to perins to stock them.

More attention next time.
Back to top Go down
Squishi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: GG   The max penya (before using Perins) EmptyWed 28 Sep - 1:30

the same thing happened to me i had 1320 diamond, i got pwned
Back to top Go down
KinQ
Normal
Normal
KinQ

PostSubject: Re: The max penya (before using Perins)   The max penya (before using Perins) EmptyWed 28 Sep - 8:29

If you know the max penya in your inventory why try to sell the diamonds?
And i don't agree with more penya in the inventory because perins are WAY easier!! =D
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: The max penya (before using Perins)   The max penya (before using Perins) EmptyWed 28 Sep - 18:39

huzzah for perins,!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The max penya (before using Perins)   The max penya (before using Perins) Empty

Back to top Go down

The max penya (before using Perins)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support :: In-game Bugs-
Jump to: