Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats the best build for YJ PVP?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

Whats the best build for YJ PVP? Empty
PostSubject: Whats the best build for YJ PVP?   Whats the best build for YJ PVP? EmptySun 19 Jun - 11:25

Anybody?
Back to top Go down
Linyakal
Noob
Noob
Linyakal

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best build for YJ PVP?   Whats the best build for YJ PVP? EmptySun 19 Jun - 18:23

Well I hardly see a yj 1vs1 you can probably just go full str and get 2x str awakes on your suit/hat/ gloves attack awake/boots doesnt matter what you get S:. Your yoyo 2x str Ultimate +10 10/10 Str piercings + 36% pvp% damage.

Just hop hop hop \:
Back to top Go down
Frimu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best build for YJ PVP?   Whats the best build for YJ PVP? EmptyWed 13 Jul - 8:41

ijeff23 wrote:
Well I hardly see a yj 1vs1 you can probably just go full str and get 2x str awakes on your suit/hat/ gloves attack awake/boots doesnt matter what you get S:. Your yoyo 2x str Ultimate +10 10/10 Str piercings + 36% pvp% damage.

Just hop hop hop \:

+36% pvp doesn't work with HoP.

[Edit:] OH YES IT DOES :V

Last edited by Frimu on Wed 20 Jul - 6:45; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am wrong lol)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats the best build for YJ PVP?   Whats the best build for YJ PVP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats the best build for YJ PVP?
Page 1 of 1