Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teddy
Noob
Noob

Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!! Empty
PostSubject: Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!!   Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!! EmptyMon 20 Jun - 4:28

Edward is PERVERT AND MANIAC...!!!

He told me in chat "Blow me", "I will fuck you upside down" and more... I didn't have a chance to take a screenshot because he made me DC or something!...

I quit this server because of this maniac GM!!! ...

I won't expect Ryan to believe me but, I won't play in a server that has PERVERT GM!..
Back to top Go down
avi90901
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!!   Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!! EmptyTue 21 Jun - 15:14

[left]I thing he/she is right
Back to top Go down
Uria
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!!   Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!! EmptyTue 21 Jun - 16:35

We believe that he was maniac, Ryan has warned him.
Back to top Go down
Rikky
Site Owner
Site Owner
Rikky

PostSubject: Re: Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!!   Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!! EmptyWed 22 Jun - 17:11

Teddy wrote:
Edward is PERVERT AND MANIAC...!!!

He told me in chat "Blow me", "I will fuck you upside down" and more... I didn't have a chance to take a screenshot because he made me DC or something!...

I quit this server because of this maniac GM!!! ...

I won't expect Ryan to believe me but, I won't play in a server that has PERVERT GM!..

"Pervert". You know that even if you get DC, you still have Prt Sc. I dont belive it until you show some proof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!!   Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Edward the new GM is MANIAC!!!
Page 1 of 1