Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Client

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
samcedric
Noob
Noob
samcedric

Full Client Empty
PostSubject: Full Client   Full Client EmptyMon 20 Jun - 6:25

I've tried to DL the full client 4x (or more I thnk) from Megaupload and all of them failed,
I tried NovaUp too, I tried to DL twice and they all just brooked.

On Megaupload, when it is to be finished (99%) I always get an error saying
"an error occurred blah blah.. this file cant be downloaded" it always happen, Ive been trying to DL for a week and all tries are failed. I even tried to DL a normal download from GoogleChrome and same thing, I get it screened.

And on NovaUp, I can download but I dun even have a chance to finish it, my first attempt it brooked at 48%, then I tried again then it brooked at 28%. FTW.

I can play (I jst DLed the gpotato Flyff and patch the symphonia patcher) but there is alot of bug and I cant even see alot of items (its invisible). So thats why Im trying to DL the full client.

Any help?
Why does the patcher didnt patching the missing files as the files on the full client, (like other servers, either the full client or the original flyff, they just use patcher then fully patch and itll be as the full client is).
So Id rather patch the missing files than DLing the full Client w/c is fails on mine, this can help to other ppl like me.

Thats it, Kthanks.
Back to top Go down
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

Full Client Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Client   Full Client EmptyTue 21 Jun - 2:38

maybe its your anti virus that is causing the file to be corrupt
Back to top Go down

Full Client
Page 1 of 1