Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Whats The Stats Build For Blade?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

Whats The Stats Build For Blade? Empty
PostSubject: Whats The Stats Build For Blade?   Whats The Stats Build For Blade? EmptySat 25 Jun - 14:49

I Dont Know If My Stats Is Good XXX str 200 sta what do you think about my stats is it good or not?
Back to top Go down
col_homer
Normal
Normal
col_homer

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Stats Build For Blade?   Whats The Stats Build For Blade? EmptySun 26 Jun - 17:50

anyone?
Back to top Go down
Yojimbo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Stats Build For Blade?   Whats The Stats Build For Blade? EmptyThu 30 Jun - 8:35

It all comes to what will you do with ur blade

What is your EQ and awaks

Depending on that u can get less sta and more str or the opposite
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Stats Build For Blade?   Whats The Stats Build For Blade? EmptyThu 30 Jun - 9:00

Heres what my blade has.

Bloody + 8 - DEX x 20 Awakes (One Handed)
Bloody + 8 - STR, STA x 10 Awakes (One Handed)

Full Armor set i get around

60 DEX
40 STR
50 STA
20 INT
ATK Speed + 20%
Crit Chance + 10%

And my build is pure STR. You see when you get to LVL 65+ You get more knockback on the mobs then you think. You can use this to your advantage. If you continuesly attack them and make then knockback then you'll take around 3k Damage if they hit you (Whitch is VERY Un-Likely because there flying everywhere and can't stand up) Awake your Swords to DEX for Attack Speed + Crits.

I do around 20k Damage + I only take around 5k Damage from mobs 5- my LVL. I'm now a LVL 131 L Slayer. When you get to the strength break you'll do x2 your damage. With all you buffs activated you'll do a HUGE amount of damage.

I would also reccomend getting 9999 HotDkugDkug in your F2 Slot and using it whenever you get hit.

By the time your LVL is 121 You'll get around 15k HP. Not enough? Go to Is in flaris and buy some HP Increase items. ( i got my HP too 25.2k from there)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats The Stats Build For Blade?   Whats The Stats Build For Blade? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats The Stats Build For Blade?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support :: Player to Player Support-
Jump to: