Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[STAFF APLICATION] Brys App

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bry
Noob
Noob

[STAFF APLICATION] Brys App Empty
PostSubject: [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App   [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App EmptySun 26 Jun - 21:53

Firstly id love to thank all the staff and players of symphonia for reading my app its deeply appreciated. :D also i sincerly apologize the app is long and a tad overdone. i just like to provide elaborate details so that there is a opening to many questions anyone might have. :)

Real Life First Name: Bryant
Main Character Names: DarthVader and BryBear
Country of Residence:USA
City of Residence: Springfield, Missouri
Timezone(GMT): GMT -6 Central USA Time
Languages you speak fluently: English

My Game Schedule: My gaming schedule for Symphonia is very simplistic, im on throughout the day starting 12PM until 2-4 AM the next day. i can designate alot of time for Being a GM. i have alot of time on my hands. :)

My Personality: i am a very Bubbly and kind person. i love to have fun and do my job at the same time. i am very supportive and i listen very well. I am a all around great guy to talk to. i smile alot and spread the happiness around.

My Time on Symphonia: ive been a member for about 3 days now. but those 3 days have brought alot of friends and alot of fun its been a pleasure to be in game with such a great group of players and staff. now id love to pledge myself to the duties of a gamemaster for Symphonia FLYFF!

My Goals and Achievements i hope to strive for as a GM: As a GM, i have 5 goals i would need to Reach. all which are VITALLY and EQUALLY important. they are

1. Provide support to all players who need it.
2. Provide a FUN and SAFE environment for everyone
3. Provide Answers to all questions asked of me by the players.
4. Provide Quality Service to the Players.
5. Provide Quality Service to Other Staff Members

Why i should be choose to be the next GM: I feel that i should be chosen because i have the right personality for the position, also i have Endless experience as a GM for Other Servers, and that i can provide amazing service to Symphonia! i have many skills for the position! patience, kindness, a ear that will listen, eyes that will read everything that is typed to me, and a heart that wish to help others!

Past Experiences: i have Been a GM on Z FLYFF (will not say the servers full name that would be advertising) long ago..... i owned my own Flyff server for awhile it was very private. it was for me and about 50 friends. so i do have a little bit of developing experience. my greatest achievement was becoming a Multihunter (or GM in otherwords) for Imperion.org a Browser game online it wasnt a private server.... i worked for Travian games. however when imperion.orgs Beta ended my time was done. i was only a temp MH.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: noooooo never. im a good boy :DD

Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: not at all :D

If accepted, what will i bring to the GM team: i will bring great service to the players. integrity and determination to be the best GM i can be. i will also provide great communication skills with the fellow staff. and work hard in fulfilling my duties as a Symphonia flyff gamemaster!

Again....Thank you everyone for reading my application!!! see you all in game!

Contact Information:
Email or MSN: Demacianeverdies@live.com
Myyearbook: Twitch Twitcherson

Last edited by Bry on Sun 26 Jun - 22:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added contact information :))
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App   [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App EmptyMon 27 Jun - 9:48

I am pretty sure this app's just been copied and pasted...

Why? Your using your punctuation such as . and , but not using the wright grammer afterwards. Also if you can spell such things like elaberate...

*Suspicous*
Back to top Go down
Bry
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App   [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App EmptyMon 27 Jun - 11:11

really? thats not very nice! i sat here for a whole hour typing this and making it look professional. and the first comment i get is this? thats not very nice sensei. :(

also...im sorry if you dont like my extravagant vocab. and that my puncuation doesnt match your fitting. but leaving a rude comment isnt very nice

oh and sensei u spelled right wrong. its right not Wright :P just a small grammatical error i thought id point out.
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App   [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App EmptyMon 27 Jun - 14:06

I liked this application .-. it sounds very professional and serious (something I can never do XD) and it really does sound like you know your stuff.

It's clear to read and easy to navigate through. Am just replying to strike out sensei's comment.
Back to top Go down
alvingomezzz
Noob
Noob
alvingomezzz

PostSubject: Rawrrr   [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App EmptyMon 27 Jun - 17:11

LET'S JUST WAIT FOR THE ADMIN'S Reply's :> GOOD LUCK :) Rawrrr <3
Back to top Go down
Bry
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App   [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App EmptyMon 27 Jun - 20:49

ty both of you. its great to have support! even if i don't make gm, i will always help out the symphonia community in anyway i can.

its Deeply Appreciated you too.

Regards

Bry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App   [STAFF APLICATION] Brys App Empty

Back to top Go down

[STAFF APLICATION] Brys App
Page 1 of 1