Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

moonstone and ultimate weapon conversion and more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
serisho
Noob
Noob

moonstone and ultimate weapon conversion and more Empty
PostSubject: moonstone and ultimate weapon conversion and more   moonstone and ultimate weapon conversion and more EmptyThu 14 Apr - 23:20

the moonstone drop for higher lvl monsters is practically 0, i rarely get one, if any. either split half of the suns for moonstones, or just add moonstones to their drop list, because with those scrolls available moonstones go away pretty quick - not fun.

Ultimate Weapon Conversion is extremely hard. make it easier please. like a 20% chance...right now i think its a 2% chance. i only want this because it costs so much to get diamonds and oricalkum (i just use the suns/moons i got from drops to turn 5 each into one ori, much cheaper cuz i got them free)

an option to change an element from one to another...so if you got fire element on your weapon, you can change it to water or any other element. at the cost of -3 and 2m each time.

Back to top Go down

moonstone and ultimate weapon conversion and more
Page 1 of 1