Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..

Go down 
+4
TheOnlySensei
Linyakal
frozened
zhOeY
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zhOeY
Noob
Noob
zhOeY

JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. Empty
PostSubject: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyTue 28 Jun - 3:43

yah...

that's the reasons why no 1 pick jester, becoz jester is so weak in this server..
that's my observation..

Jester suffer with a lower hp and also a lower damage ='( MY GOD
(even putting all stat to str)
(how saD)

Jester really dont nid ADOCH they nid STR and increase attack instead..

My Additional Suggestion is:

*Change Skel Yoyo's option:(coz it's the last weapon for now)
change adoch to str

*Change 125 set option
Add str also and increase attack..

or change also

*Change the jester Hero buffs option to Increase attack 10%

to be fair to the other OVERPOWERED Jobs.
with a higher HP and also a higher damager..

What would you think on my suggestions?..
make it possible!
Back to top Go down
frozened
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyTue 28 Jun - 6:18

The skeleton yoyo and the 125 sets were made that way because the owners want people to donate and get the REAL PvP Jester sets.

By the way, HoP do TONS of damage in PvP.....
Back to top Go down
Linyakal
Noob
Noob
Linyakal

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyTue 28 Jun - 7:27

lol no you don't even have to donate at ALL to be good in this game.
It's just the effort you put into your equips decides if a yoyo jester is good or not.
Donation or no donation doesn't really matter about that just depends on the awakes you get etc.
People donate so they can get as strong as possible.

And plus vital and hop damage was increased anyways maybe you just need to look at some yoyo jesters.
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyTue 28 Jun - 10:18

OffTopic : Where do you get LVL 125 sets? Im a lvl 130 and i've still not found any items...

OnTopic : That's kinda bad considering my jester (Had) Around 12k HP and did around 20k Damage 1v1... Not the best in the world i agree but most of the skills used for a jester increases your block rate and critical chance. I use this to my advantage and i hit the mobs with knockback every 3-6 hits.
Back to top Go down
Zywin
Noob
Noob
Zywin

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyTue 28 Jun - 22:10

zhOeY wrote:
yah...

that's the reasons why no 1 pick jester, becoz jester is so weak in this server..
that's my observation..

Jester suffer with a lower hp and also a lower damage ='( MY GOD
(even putting all stat to str)
(how saD)

Jester really dont nid ADOCH they nid STR and increase attack instead..

My Additional Suggestion is:

*Change Skel Yoyo's option:(coz it's the last weapon for now)
change adoch to str

*Change 125 set option
Add str also and increase attack..

or change also

*Change the jester Hero buffs option to Increase attack 10%

to be fair to the other OVERPOWERED Jobs.
with a higher HP and also a higher damager..

What would you think on my suggestions?..
make it possible!

Jesters aren't weak, A jester i made lvl 150 can do 150k to mobs around it's lvl. It's about awakening and buying better gears/weapon tat benefit your class build.

As for lacking hp that i do agree. Mobs already hit that high and my jester can barely survive 2 hits from mobs around my lvl...EVEN when i restated and made my base sta 80.

Jesters are meant to be a pvp class, as most of their skills are outstanding in pvp considering the amount of combos that the skills have if you know how to properly use it.
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyWed 29 Jun - 8:48

You've already complained about RM's now jesters? Make up your mind. We're not the most perfect server in the world ^o^
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyWed 29 Jun - 10:58

we aren't QQ i thought we were *goes of crying* :P
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyWed 29 Jun - 11:10

* sad emotinal music plays*
Back to top Go down
Zywin
Noob
Noob
Zywin

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyWed 29 Jun - 16:28

TheOnlySensei wrote:
You've already complained about RM's now jesters? Make up your mind. We're not the most perfect server in the world ^o^

If you called answerin someone's thread complaining, then you need to see a doctor.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyWed 29 Jun - 22:46

its funny... i wrote my sig to deal with people who make posts like this...

but seriously, learn to use your class, if im not wrong, i saw a jester MVP here. with a bloody yoyo.
Back to top Go down
Zywin
Noob
Noob
Zywin

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyThu 30 Jun - 0:00

So your basically telling ppl to learn to play and stop suggesting ideas?... if so then what's the point of this subforum..
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyThu 30 Jun - 9:13

Did he say that? He's basically saying don't point out things that aren't that important on the suggestion board.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyFri 1 Jul - 3:18

TheOnlySensei wrote:
Did he say that? He's basically saying don't point out things that aren't that important on the suggestion board.

you are my hero.

seriously though, stop whining about how you think jesters should be, when you havent even learned how to use one properly ON THIS SERVER.

they have the potential to be excellent PvPers, but like any other class, only if they have the proper equips.
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyFri 1 Jul - 9:12

Yes, i am indeed your hero. Now get in the kitchen and make me a sammich.

As for this thread, it's not that much of a suggestion is it?
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyFri 1 Jul - 10:31

Ryan wrote:
we aren't QQ i thought we were *goes of crying* :P

-patpat- u cans dooo eeet fighting!!
Back to top Go down
Zywin
Noob
Noob
Zywin

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyFri 1 Jul - 21:45

Toxic wrote:
TheOnlySensei wrote:

you are my hero.

seriously though, stop whining about how you think jesters should be, when you havent even learned how to use one properly ON THIS SERVER.

they have the potential to be excellent PvPers, but like any other class, only if they have the proper equips.

lol? i didn't even started this thread, learn to read. I already know jester is a excellent pvp class, and i said that in my post. If you can't even read then stop posting?
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptySat 2 Jul - 9:26

Quote :
If you can't even read then stop posting?

The sad thing is... No one can.
Back to top Go down
Zywin
Noob
Noob
Zywin

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptySat 2 Jul - 15:55

TheOnlySensei wrote:
The sad thing is... No one can.

lol? Everyone can read unless they haven't taken education. If your saying you can't read, then that explains why your replying nonsense to every post i made.
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptySat 2 Jul - 20:31

Lol? Now that is a term called "Sarcasm" And is exactly why you should go and troll elsewere ^^
Back to top Go down
Zywin
Noob
Noob
Zywin

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptySun 3 Jul - 15:43

Lol if that is sarcasm then you shouldn't even post it as a reply, and when was i ever trolling? Your the one tat started this lame argument by postin a irrelevant post to my topic, when all i did was suggesting. And now this again when all i did was replying to a suggestion? Make up your mind. Cause i do think you have problems.
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyMon 4 Jul - 12:55

^^ Due to the fact your continue this "Flame" I'll with great pleasure aid you in it.

You posted something pointless and people are entitled to an opinion. Wheather you don't like it. That's your problem.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. EmptyMon 4 Jul - 19:09

removed cause of flaming
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..   JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER.. Empty

Back to top Go down

JesTer are Useless in this server..caLLed it JUNKER..
Page 1 of 1