Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cards For Non Donors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hanoh121
Noob
Noob
hanoh121

Cards For Non Donors Empty
PostSubject: Cards For Non Donors   Cards For Non Donors EmptyThu 30 Jun - 22:24

I suggest that admins could create cards like +10%mp/hp/def/atk for pierced suits and for pierced weopons +10str +3%adoch and so on since there are donor cards and non donors have no way to compete with the donator equips. So i'm just suggesting that when you fix Kalbaras Dungeon it could drop the cards. And so other players have a chance in pvp vs donars xD

Thankyou For reading please Leave comments

Last edited by hanoh121 on Thu 30 Jun - 22:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mina
Normal
Normal
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Cards For Non Donors   Cards For Non Donors EmptyThu 30 Jun - 22:36

I agree with the main idea , but I would make them hard to get .
Since it would be really unfair for the donators if we could have the same stuff as they do .
Back to top Go down
hanoh121
Noob
Noob
hanoh121

PostSubject: Re: Cards For Non Donors   Cards For Non Donors EmptyThu 30 Jun - 22:40

Yea the admins could make Kalbaras Boss drop them he is located in the Bahara Dessert and maybe make the boss a little stronger than he is right now.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Cards For Non Donors   Cards For Non Donors EmptyFri 1 Jul - 21:40

i never updated you guys on this but we already have 2 bosses that will be dropping them but we just didn't implent our custom made instance yet :P
Back to top Go down
Mina
Normal
Normal
Mina

PostSubject: Re: Cards For Non Donors   Cards For Non Donors EmptyFri 1 Jul - 21:55

Aww yay , sounds great . c:
You should really make a list with upcoming stuff . Well , I don't mean a list with 100% - upcoming stuff but some ideas
you are currently working on . (: Would be pretty interesting .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards For Non Donors   Cards For Non Donors Empty

Back to top Go down

Cards For Non Donors
Page 1 of 1