Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chris,s GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cb13
Noob
Noob

Chris,s GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Chris,s GM Application   Chris,s GM Application EmptyMon 4 Jul - 2:49

Real Life First Name:Chris
Main Character Name:Chris
Country of Residence: United States
City of Residence: Houston, Texas
Timezone(GMT): CDT
Languages you speak fluently: English

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): My gaming schedule is from 9a.m. to 12:30a.m. 15 and1/2 hours a day!!!

Tell us a little about your personality:I am a fun creative type person who loves to make friends and meet new people.I love Making new ideas along with helping improve others!I know alot about the Symphonia Flyff Server and i love helping others and making things easier. I can be serious if needed, but otherwise i just love to have fun!

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? :I have been with Symphonia Flyff for about a quarter of a year!

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? :My goals as a gamemaster are to help answer any questions players have and help out with the server and its members as much as I can.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:You should choose me over the other plethora of members applying because, I know the server from experience and all of its staff. I have been with the server through its good and bad times so I know how to react when anything happens.Another reason is because I love helping people and making everything easier.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?:I have been a GM on another flyff server therefore giving me experience with how to handle members and privliges.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:No I am happy to say I have not been kicked, muted, or banned from our server.

Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:No, I have never recieved any infraction/warning on our forums.

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:If accepted I will bring helpful tips and advice along with freindship I will help out anyone who needs it and with my gaming schedule can help when all others are offline.

Last edited by cb13 on Thu 14 Jul - 7:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murix
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Chris,s GM Application   Chris,s GM Application EmptyMon 4 Jul - 3:02

Uhhh Just saying This server wasn't up for that long.. you couldnt of have been playing for about half a year e_e.

~Nice Application ^_^
Wish You Luck On Gm Lolz.
Back to top Go down
cb13
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: oops   Chris,s GM Application EmptyMon 4 Jul - 4:33

Soz I ment a quarter a year (About 3months)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris,s GM Application   Chris,s GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris,s GM Application
Page 1 of 1