Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question to Ryan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bOobOo
Noob
Noob

Question to Ryan! Empty
PostSubject: Question to Ryan!   Question to Ryan! EmptyTue 12 Jul - 9:20

Quote :
one this yoyo wasn't made for pvp it was made for 1vs1 behind everything i got my own reasons ^^
So you posted this on the thread about the skeleton yoyo stating how you got your own reasons behind everything. I wanted to ask you what are your reasons for making the billposter gear so underpowered compared to the gear from other classes?

Here are some comparissons..

Billposter 125 set
  • STR: +15
  • STA: +15
  • DCT: +10%
  • HP: +20%

Blade 125 set
  • Blade 125 Set:
  • HP: +25%
  • Attack Power: +30%
  • Crit: +30%
  • Adoch: +30%

Every 125 set has at least 25% hp, except for the billposter's set. It doesn't excel in any aspect, you can't make it a hp set because it only gives you 20% hp and no other sort of defense other than +15 sta which is nothing compared to what the other classes sets give. You can't make into a casting set because it's only 10%. All the other classes get a huge boost from their 125 sets, except for the billposters.

"Stop QQing, if you want a pro set go donate!" Ok, let me go donate. Oh wait, let's compare the donor set for billposters with the ones from the other classes.

Force Master Donor set
  • STR+30
  • STA+30
  • DCT+20%
  • HP+40%

Crackshooter Donor Set
  • HP+50%
  • DEX+60
  • Bow Range+60%
  • ATK+50%

Pretty good huh? Even Crackshooters get more HP percentage than BPs. Yes, BPs do have a crazy level 80 skill, but in order to have a high ASAL you have to sacrifice your HP, and you can only cast it every 12 seconds. I just want to know man, what are your reasons behind these billposter sets? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
frozened
Noob
Noob

Question to Ryan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to Ryan!   Question to Ryan! EmptyTue 12 Jul - 9:54

Just so you know, the donor sets are just 2x the 125 set stats. There's nothing special about them.

Back to top Go down
bOobOo
Noob
Noob

Question to Ryan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to Ryan!   Question to Ryan! EmptyTue 12 Jul - 11:00

Either way, I still want to know his reasoning behind making BPs set so underpowered compared to the other classes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Question to Ryan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question to Ryan!   Question to Ryan! Empty

Back to top Go down

Question to Ryan!
Page 1 of 1