Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Black Knight's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackKnight
Noob
Noob
TheBlackKnight

The Black Knight's Application Empty
PostSubject: The Black Knight's Application   The Black Knight's Application EmptyWed 13 Jul - 1:36

Real Life First Name: The only name anyone needs to know is before you.
Main Character Name: I have none
Country of Residence: Not Important
City of Residence: Not Important
Timezone(GMT): Not Important
Languages you speak fluently: English. I live beside my spelling and grammar.

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): I have never played on your server before. If I were to be accepted for the position, I would be on whenever my is assistance needed, as long as it doesn't raise conflict with my schedule.

Tell us a little about your personality: I have a feeling the rest of my application will outline my personality quite well.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : I have never played on your server before.

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : As a Game Master, being 'friendly' is not on the top of my priority list when it comes to interacting with players, as being 'nice' isn't a large part of a GM's job. When I picture a Game Master, I see someone who is 'nice' (but only in times where acting as such fits the occasion), respectful to everyone (especially those of higher authority), and someone who acts with an iron fist. An ideal Game Master will know his or her place, while being a knowledgeable resource for lending advice and information to troubled players and staff. My goals as a Game Master is to fill each and every one of these traits.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?: Most other GM applicants apply for the power and bragging rights, if you will. Of those, most of the applicants claim that they are 'Kind and Helpful', whilst I prefer being Respectful and Knowledgeable. In my past, I have had my share of power and commands while being a staff on other private servers. At this point, the only thing that I wish to fulfill is my assistance to anyone who needs it.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: I have. Once on another server, and two more times on servers that I have owned myself.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: I have never played on your server.
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: I have never been on your forums.

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: I think my point here is clear. Along with me, I will bring my services and my obedience. I also have a lot of experience with Beast, the FlyFF Map Editor, and have thus far made several maps. If needed, I will also map for the group (feel free to ask for samples of work). I also know many of the server files like the back of my hand. Though I'm afraid I don't know enough to apply for a Game Developer, I have an uncanny skill when it comes to adding custom items, maps, weapons, mild C++, and other valuable skills that will benefit the group.

Last edited by TheBlackKnight on Wed 13 Jul - 18:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yojimbo
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight's Application   The Black Knight's Application EmptyWed 13 Jul - 12:18

"Real Life First Name: The only name anyone needs to know is before you.
Main Character Name: I have none
Country of Residence: Not Important
City of Residence: Not Important
Timezone(GMT): Not Important"
You have not played, you have not been on the forums (big -)

"I will bring my services and my obedience."
Ok so i find it a bit strange, you don't give us your name, ok I can understand that.
you're saying that your country and timezone is not important? please do explain why is that not important?

they may need someone at let's say GMT+4 and your GMT -6, ok your right sure it's not important.
"I wish to fulfill is my assistance to anyone who needs it." Thus being kind and helpful

I think your being disobedient by not filling in everything, I have said what needs to be said.
and now to "help" you somewhat add color to your application.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackKnight
Noob
Noob
TheBlackKnight

PostSubject: Reply   The Black Knight's Application EmptyWed 13 Jul - 17:43

With all do respect, I see not how it matters how long I have been playing on this server or have been on your forums. In my eyes, a FlyFF server is a FlyFF server regardless of if you are playing Symphonia FlyFF, Demon FlyFF, or even FlyFF US. When it boils down, I feel that they are mostly the same, aside from scarce differences such as custom items/maps, different GMs and policies (though most of the time they are universal), and of course the name as well. This makes me curious as to how my short time with Symphonia FlyFF plays a role with my staff application. I'm afraid that I don't see what point you were trying to make.

My timezone makes little difference to my application. I will be here when the staff needs my assistance, whether it be 12, 3 or 5 AM. "Be here in 6 hours" is all it takes. If this proves to be a dire issue, then I will be left with no choice but to reveal my timezone. But as of right now, I feel that there is no problem.

Any services granted to this server from my assistance will NOT be out of the kindness of my heart, but rather my responsibility. Being helpful alone is acceptable, but being both helpful and knowledgeable is an even better package to shoot for. Sure, I can run errands and do small favors to be 'helpful'. But dear friend, I can also use my knowledge of the game to solve problems that normal errand running alone will not.

Although my respect is paid to everyone, I will reconsider lending my respect to anyone who requires me to fill out any forms or give any information against my will. Considering that the information that I have left out has thus far remained unimportant in my eyes, they will remain unfilled. I am very close friends with respect and assistance, but I am a cousin to both order and discipline. I will pay my respect to everyone, so long that they grant me theirs in return.

I respect your concerns, but don't entirely understand them. In any case, I will continue my search elsewhere if my assistance here is not desired/needed.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackKnight
Noob
Noob
TheBlackKnight

PostSubject: A change of plans   The Black Knight's Application EmptySat 23 Jul - 18:06

I am posting this to inform you that I am officially revoking my application, as my services have been humbly accepted elsewhere. I no longer bear interest in being a GM on this server.

Bittersweet Regards,
- The Black Knight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Knight's Application   The Black Knight's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

The Black Knight's Application
Page 1 of 1