Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
InQui
Noob
Noob

Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing Empty
PostSubject: Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing   Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing EmptySun 17 Jul - 8:15

I used the Bahara Blinkwing and my client crashed, after that i restarted my client and when i log in @ character its loading.. and then crashes, after that tried to patch it with the New patch.. and still crashing after character selection.

So to the GM's , could one of you change my Position/Location ?
Back to top Go down
InQui
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing   Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing EmptySun 17 Jul - 8:29

I got this fixed already, for the one's who got the same problem.. Make a new char and log in with it. then log out and youre bugged char should work fine now.

~InQui '
Back to top Go down
dernara2009
Noob
Noob
dernara2009

PostSubject: Re: Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing   Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing EmptySun 17 Jul - 9:56

Nothing happening, my character still crashing in Bahara map :/
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing   Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing EmptySun 17 Jul - 18:04

what kind of errors do you guys get? your client just crashes or you login but the moment your logged in you get d/c?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing   Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing EmptySun 17 Jul - 18:32

srry guys fixed your problem :P you need to repatch for fix ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing   Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't enter Symphonia flyff after using Bahara Blinkwing
Page 1 of 1