Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which download and how??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NaoEnxeOSaco
Noob
Noob

Which download and how?? Empty
PostSubject: Which download and how??   Which download and how?? EmptyMon 18 Jul - 3:57

Im with a problem here.
Have 2x pages saying to download for the updates (new weapons, glows, etc.) with 2x links.

1 - One of them was created by ijeff23, and this is the link: megaupload.com R7N5LDZ8
I CANT DOWNLOAD WITH THIS LINK!! AFTER I CLOSE THE FIRST AD APPEARS ANOTHER ONE THAT CANNOT BE CLOSED!!

2 - The other was created by Ryan, and this is the link: megaupload.com X6TP14FD
THIS DOWNLOAD I CAN DO!! HAVE NO ADS HERE!!

Which one I need to download, the 1 or the 2?? And what more?? Just need to download and play or make another think??
Back to top Go down
Joii
Normal
Normal
Joii

PostSubject: Re: Which download and how??   Which download and how?? EmptyMon 18 Jul - 4:07

LOL Calm down. Since you can do Ryan's then please procceed with that.
Then remember to download the patcher in symphonia's site after the client.
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeers ~ :)
Back to top Go down
NaoEnxeOSaco
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Which download and how??   Which download and how?? EmptyMon 18 Jul - 4:25

hmmm so i just need to download anyone of the clients and download the patcher on the site?
Back to top Go down

Which download and how??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: