Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i think this is a drop bug . :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chipper18
Noob
Noob

i think this is a drop bug . :) Empty
PostSubject: i think this is a drop bug . :)   i think this is a drop bug . :) EmptyMon 18 Jul - 6:28

( we HUNT ANKOU LAST SATURDAY.we HAD A LEVEL40 PARTY +5 LB PET + ACQUI + CLOAK OF HONOR )

= AND ANKOU'S DROP WAS 20+++ SKELS AND SHIELDS =

( we hunt ankou yesterday(SUNDAY),we had a level40 party +5 LB pet + acqui + cloak of honor )

= AND the ANKOU'S DROP WAS ONLY 5 SKELS ? =

( we HUNT CHIEF KEOKUK LAST SATURDAY.we HAD A LEVEL40 PARTY +5 LB PET + ACQUI + CLOAK OF HONOR )

= AND KEOKUK'S DROP WAS 30+++ PCS ACCESSORIES =

( we HUNT CHIEF KEOKUK YESTERDAY(SUNDAY),WE HAD A LEVEL40 PARTY +5 LB PET + ACQUI + CLOAK OF HONOR )

= AND KEOKUK'S DROP WAS 15+++ PCS ACCESSORIES =

is there any CHANGES in DROP RATES ? please answer me . ( GMS OR ADMINS THAT WILL OPEN THIS THREAD )
we are planning to take town KALGAS next SATURDAY after the alchemy event but eventually we are confused because we experienced the drop bug .

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE :) WE NEED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE CHANGES IN DROP RATES :)

THANKS ALOT GMS AND ADMIN FOR YOUR APPRECIATION :)))

Back to top Go down
RafzOr
Normal
Normal
RafzOr

PostSubject: Re: i think this is a drop bug . :)   i think this is a drop bug . :) EmptyThu 21 Jul - 1:52

chipper18 wrote:
( we HUNT ANKOU LAST SATURDAY.we HAD A LEVEL40 PARTY +5 LB PET + ACQUI + CLOAK OF HONOR )

= AND ANKOU'S DROP WAS 20+++ SKELS AND SHIELDS =

( we hunt ankou yesterday(SUNDAY),we had a level40 party +5 LB pet + acqui + cloak of honor )

= AND the ANKOU'S DROP WAS ONLY 5 SKELS ? =

( we HUNT CHIEF KEOKUK LAST SATURDAY.we HAD A LEVEL40 PARTY +5 LB PET + ACQUI + CLOAK OF HONOR )

= AND KEOKUK'S DROP WAS 30+++ PCS ACCESSORIES =

( we HUNT CHIEF KEOKUK YESTERDAY(SUNDAY),WE HAD A LEVEL40 PARTY +5 LB PET + ACQUI + CLOAK OF HONOR )

= AND KEOKUK'S DROP WAS 15+++ PCS ACCESSORIES =

is there any CHANGES in DROP RATES ? please answer me . ( GMS OR ADMINS THAT WILL OPEN THIS THREAD )
we are planning to take town KALGAS next SATURDAY after the alchemy event but eventually we are confused because we experienced the drop bug .

PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE :) WE NEED TO KNOW IF THERE ARE CHANGES IN DROP RATES :)

THANKS ALOT GMS AND ADMIN FOR YOUR APPRECIATION :)))

It seems drop rate went down in these bosses... THANKS GOD CUZ PPL WERE SELLING 2bil each Skeleton?WTF.... and if the admins did dropped rate them.... +10000 to them so it will keep the market good....
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: i think this is a drop bug . :)   i think this is a drop bug . :) EmptyThu 21 Jul - 2:24

uhm last saturday it was still 2x rates event we already told you guys that at the next update 2x rates event would be over :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think this is a drop bug . :)   i think this is a drop bug . :) Empty

Back to top Go down

i think this is a drop bug . :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Support :: In-game Bugs-
Jump to: