Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scroll to remove soul-link

Go down 
+3
Joii
Jizzed
plata
7 posters
AuthorMessage
plata
Noob
Noob

Scroll to remove soul-link Empty
PostSubject: Scroll to remove soul-link   Scroll to remove soul-link EmptyTue 19 Jul - 21:27

I was thinking of maybe you guys would be able to put a scroll to remove Soul-link items, cause everyone mostly uses soul-link items and well our inventory/bag tends to get full or take up space cause of them, and I thought maybe the scroll would be a good way so when players don't need them they can just sell them to other players.
Back to top Go down
Jizzed
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Scroll to remove soul-link   Scroll to remove soul-link EmptyMon 25 Jul - 15:53

I agree whit this so you can sell 150 sets and Donating weaps :P
Back to top Go down
Joii
Normal
Normal
Joii

PostSubject: Re: Scroll to remove soul-link   Scroll to remove soul-link EmptyMon 25 Jul - 21:52

Actually soul-link's gonna go bye-bye
when new update's gonna come.
So be patient and bare wif us :)
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Scroll to remove soul-link   Scroll to remove soul-link EmptyMon 25 Jul - 22:11

it won't go bye bye it's just for Ancient, Lusaka and Vampire weapons that soul link gets removed the other weapons/sets will still be soul linked.
Back to top Go down
Joii
Normal
Normal
Joii

PostSubject: Re: Scroll to remove soul-link   Scroll to remove soul-link EmptyMon 25 Jul - 22:13

Ryan wrote:
it won't go bye bye it's just for Ancient, Lusaka and Vampire weapons that soul link gets removed the other weapons/sets will still be soul linked.

in other words it goes bye-bye Harharha!
I just didnt know that it was only for those three J:
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Scroll to remove soul-link   Scroll to remove soul-link EmptyWed 3 Aug - 7:05

isnt it a good idea to just put the Scroll of release in the donor shop and let it cost 1 scoin so the donors could sell it ingame to? then it isnt cheap but u can remove the soul linked on weapons?
Back to top Go down
Derick
Normal
Normal
Derick

PostSubject: Re: Scroll to remove soul-link   Scroll to remove soul-link EmptyWed 3 Aug - 9:10

StepBlade wrote:
isnt it a good idea to just put the Scroll of release in the donor shop and let it cost 1 scoin so the donors could sell it ingame to? then it isnt cheap but u can remove the soul linked on weapons?

I was thinking of that too but its kinda awful if they release it. All player's will be lazy to awake, they will just rely on the scroll to get the link items that have a good awakes.
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Scroll to remove soul-link   Scroll to remove soul-link EmptyWed 3 Aug - 15:44

Derick wrote:
StepBlade wrote:

I was thinking of that too but its kinda awful if they release it. All player's will be lazy to awake, they will just rely on the scroll to get the link items that have a good awakes.

nah for the normal players 15-20b is alot so they ont use it alot , but like donators or rich players can use it for there donor items and behe weapons, it is to annoying to have items that are alot worth and u cant sell them
Back to top Go down
Arthur
Normal
Normal
Arthur

PostSubject: Re: Scroll to remove soul-link   Scroll to remove soul-link EmptyWed 3 Aug - 17:34

lol Joii u are funny and ya i am with Derick ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scroll to remove soul-link   Scroll to remove soul-link Empty

Back to top Go down

Scroll to remove soul-link
Page 1 of 1