Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.

Go down 
+8
Cryptex
RafzOr
Froggy
StepBlade
Hadoken
bladerfp
Frimu
Demonic
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frimu
Noob
Noob

Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 15:25

Froggy wrote:
Yeh fair play but if you can crit around 1.3m crit most the time. Most templars knights dont have more than that health so you are sure going to kill them

This.
and it's not like ur completely useless, 1m+ crits are a monster amount already, and everyone holycrosses in siege so np lol.
Back to top Go down
StepBlade
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 15:27

Frimu wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Yeh fair play but if you can crit around 1.3m crit most the time. Most templars knights dont have more than that health so you are sure going to kill them

This.
and it's not like ur completely useless, 1m+ crits are a monster amount already, and everyone holycrosses in siege so np lol.
ye i know but when u hit pvm 3m u cant have also enough hp to siege good , for a good siege u need more as 600k and when u want great dammage as blade that cant
Back to top Go down
RafzOr
Normal
Normal
RafzOr

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Jul - 13:48

StepBlade wrote:
Frimu wrote:
Froggy wrote:

This.
ye i know but when u hit pvm 3m u cant have also enough hp to siege good , for a good siege u need more as 600k and when u want great dammage as blade that cant

its useless pvp with like 1400 str.....
Reflect kills you much?
Back to top Go down
Cryptex
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Jul - 22:37

Ask KinQ, Quaks, Marl, BabyPsy or anyone else that does PvP or siege, I dont really know how to do a well balanced hp/bomb ratio so ask the experts.[/quote]

all those ppl suck, there are honestly only 2 or 3 ppl in this server that know how to play a psy well and they DOMINATE-- so i dummo wut ur talkin about mentalists suck... they got satan and can easily do 1.5m bombs with 1.5m hp
Back to top Go down
Derick
Normal
Normal
Derick

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyMon 25 Jul - 2:58

swap tactics O:
Back to top Go down
Demonic
Noob
Noob
Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 0:40

StepBlade wrote:
Mentalist can't hit as fast as a blade or a billposter, but if u go with a blade/billposter to a dungeon they are useless because all there atacks will be blocked and a mentalist would do the same dammage as they do normal , also as a mentalist u can satan the mobs so they wont hit u so u don't need a tanker at giants and blades and billposters will be 1hitted
I thought satan doesn't work on bosses. Because a Force Master's Stun doesn't work, and neither does a Mercenary's sneak. And in PvP, with all of the speed buffs you can get, Psy's and Ele's attacks can be negated after a certain time. So the only thing they're good for is dungeons.
Back to top Go down
Frimu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 2:18

Cryptex wrote:

all those ppl suck, there are honestly only 2 or 3 ppl in this server that know how to play a psy well and they DOMINATE-- so i dummo wut ur talkin about mentalists suck... they got satan and can easily do 1.5m bombs with 1.5m hp

WAHAHHAHAHA, no, they dont suck, I dont simply care if they killed u in the arena w/e but that doesn't make them worse mentalist players, sorry.

And the thread wasnt made by me, so I disagree on the point that mentalists suck.

Back to top Go down
Frimu
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 2:20

Cryptex wrote:

WAHAHHAHAHA, no, they dont suck, I dont simply care if they killed u in the arena w/e but that doesn't make them worse mentalist players, sorry.

And the thread wasnt made by me, so I disagree on the point that mentalists suck.

Demonic wrote:

I thought satan doesn't work on bosses.

Maybe, just maybe, cause it doesnt work on bosses, it works on regular mobs and giants.

StepBlade wrote:

the most blades will get one hitted by turtleking ? the turtleking hits my tanker with 1.3m hp and alot defence 800k max so it will 1hit every blade with 900k or lower, and there arent alot blades with 800-900k hp ?

Idk how, but ur tanker's def isn't so high ur saying it is, cause I've never seen turtle even do a 600k crit on my temp.
Back to top Go down
Murix
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 2:24

Prop+1

Those *Pro psy* really suck to be honest and i only know 1 psy who can do that 1.5m/1.5m ratio ^_^
Back to top Go down
Neville
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 19:11

Murix wrote:
Prop+1

Those *Pro psy* really suck to be honest and i only know 1 psy who can do that 1.5m/1.5m ratio ^_^
nab ratio
Back to top Go down
Murix
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 19:16

Neville wrote:
Murix wrote:
Prop+1

nab ratio

Pfff u the nab with 2m/1m =/???????????????
Back to top Go down
adiron
Noob
Noob
adiron

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug - 23:50

I think that mentalists are better than most classes based on the fact that if you take a blade, for example, and pit him againt any mob/ player with a high dodge/block rate, you are getting youself nowhere, much like walking up a down escalator. Mentalists on the otherhand cannot be blocked/evaded, so there is no missing or blocking, therefore more damage.

Tl:dr = Yeah Psys are cool.
Back to top Go down
Demonic
Noob
Noob
Demonic

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 EmptyMon 5 Sep - 0:02

Yeah, but, with all the speed buffs you can evade the Psy's attacks after a certain time. And Billposters and Blades have some pretty good skills such as Deadly X or Asal. So, I guess everything depends on your skill in the arena.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.   Mentalists aren't as good as you would think. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mentalists aren't as good as you would think.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: