Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I must say this...

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think, what is missing on this server?
Server need more players
I must say this... I_vote_lcap40%I must say this... I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Too high donate prices
I must say this... I_vote_lcap20%I must say this... I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
There is no events ;( (like drop boxes, exp raint etc.)
I must say this... I_vote_lcap40%I must say this... I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Sirun
Noob
Noob

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 11:09

Hey!

I love this server, but from day to day the server is... more boring.
Why? Hmmm... i think that Admin is not interested with advertisement. Be4 x weeks
usually played here much more than 100-130 players (most of the time), and now? 60-100 (most of the time less than 70-80).

To Admin:

1. C'mon, make voting system for prizes! (I mean like b4, amps etc.) & go make ad at many privs list! (with lists server can have muuuuch more than 150-200 players)
2. I think that players gonna hate this server when they see the overpowered mobs in Darkon and high donate prices.
3. Why there is no events? (the exp is now so low, so maybe 2x rates when rain/snowing??) or drop boxes from mobs, etc... C'mon don't sh*t on US :P
4. At the moment is all what i have to say...

I wish you best,
Thx
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 14:03

hahaha srry but if you don't wanna stay please leave cause i have no time to talk bullshit with people like you really OP mobbs hahaha you say it's boring but you don't want to lvl 2 195 in 2mins and the donation prices high hahaha go look on other p-servers please you'll see which p-servers are over priced. and for the exp same as for the mobbs you say it's boring and then you say make exp higher.
for voting i can't do shit cause i'm not a php dev or a C# dev not my fault that developers in the flyff scene are bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sirun
Noob
Noob

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 15:48

Keep calm man LOL!
Your post shows that the truth hurts... :/
I don't said that i'm leaving or I wish you bad ! Just my opinion why there is small ammount of players & possible ways to make server higger populated. No PHP man? just find one lol i think that VOTE panel is... rly maybe 1-2 hours to make... or less...
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 15:53

haha truth please your just being a nuub QQ'ing about everything and trust me i'm really a nice guy but i won't be nice to people that can only QQ.
please get your facts straight and get a php guy yeah and then get screwed by that php guy with millions of backdoors srry but you don't know shit about hosting a server if you did know you wouldn't be talking like this.
Back to top Go down
Sirun
Noob
Noob

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 15:55

Very nervous Admin:)
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 15:56

hahaha very nervous admin did that make any sense? or are you out of words
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 15:57

wth do u mean by very nervous admins. He has been working day/night for this server and it's not he's fault for voting system not coming out. Instead of QQing around learn to have some patience and understanding?

edit: regarding mobs level, you can kill them fine in levels near them the only time you'll actually die is if you don't see nutty's level when your like 54 or something?
Back to top Go down
Sirun
Noob
Noob

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 16:02

I'm not QQing & I said nothing offensive to him! I'm playing on many servers & I'M NORMAL PLAYER & i see what ppls like & don't like... Go check DOPEshit 10k exp, pr0 weps from mobs etc. and what 500 players online WTF, i can't believe it, but i understand one. Server with some funny things = more populated, & this server have voting system too...

in sum: I'M NOT QQing, i just want tell you way to have more players !!! Is it bad? LOL thx-.-
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 16:06

hahah nop you were QQ'ing and please lol dope can't do shit how many times did they already get hacked and wiped they can't even make their own systems.
and they will soon lose their players anyways cause after some time those high rates get 2 boring.
Back to top Go down
Sirun
Noob
Noob

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 16:07

Ryan wrote:
hahah nop you were QQ'ing and please lol dope can't do shit how many times did they already get hacked and wiped they can't even make their own systems.
and they will soon lose their players anyways cause after some time those high rates get 2 boring.

I know i just said u what players like more... ehh about rates i agreed with u but HELOOO +1 lvl mob does 200k crit on me >_> i think that is not... realistic
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 16:08

regarding voting system I don't know how many times I've said this to how many people but ryan isn't the one who makes it. The current web dev I don't know how long it'll take for him. And ryan is more than aware of the fact that many people are waiting for voting system and he himself is anxious to see it finish and he knows that it'll get in more players. However I can understand him getting annoyed with the constant QQing since he hears it dunno how many times.

With 10k exp how long will you have to lvl till you reach max then loiter around doing nothing. Leveling new characters are fun until you just make every character max. Waiting for seige, making money I guess is fine but repeating the same thing over and over again will make you loose mind soon.

Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 16:10

it's 2 make it more difficult for players so that they don't get bored by standing in town doing nothing there are enough players that are 195-H atm so yeah i don't see why like 5% thinks it's impossible and the other 95% can do it.
Back to top Go down
Sirun
Noob
Noob

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 16:11

Cassieopeia wrote:
regarding voting system I don't know how many times I've said this to how many people but ryan isn't the one who makes it. The current web dev I don't know how long it'll take for him. And ryan is more than aware of the fact that many people are waiting for voting system and he himself is anxious to see it finish and he knows that it'll get in more players. However I can understand him getting annoyed with the constant QQing since he hears it dunno how many times.

With 10k exp how long will you have to lvl till you reach max then loiter around doing nothing. Leveling new characters are fun until you just make every character max. Waiting for seige, making money I guess is fine but repeating the same thing over and over again will make you loose mind soon.

omg i like you. Pls be a new owner T_T
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 16:13

no thank you. Ryan is an amazing owner who actually WORKS on making his server better.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... EmptySun 24 Jul - 16:14

oki enough shitty talks -locked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I must say this... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I must say this...   I must say this... Empty

Back to top Go down

I must say this...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Just Something :: Cleanup-
Jump to: