Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cannot connect with 2/3 classes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roriton
Noob
Noob

Cannot connect with 2/3 classes Empty
PostSubject: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptyMon 25 Jul - 21:37

Hey,

This time I am sure, the client is FULLY patched. I checked it like 5 times ._.
Soo, since a few hours I can't logg in with 2 of my 3 classes.
#1 Blader: Login --> Cannot Connect to server, please check network
#2 Ele: Login --> (after entering Mars Dungeon) I can see the dungeon then it immediately says "Disconnected from server" and brings me back to the login screen.
#3 RM: I can just freely play and stuff on this account and nothing weird happens.

Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptyMon 25 Jul - 21:59

I dont know about your blade but I can summon your ele out of mars.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptyMon 25 Jul - 22:10

it can be fully patched but if you didn't download full client from forums it will still d/c you at mars. and same goes for blade it can be happening cause you have something that is related to full client on that char
Back to top Go down
Roriton
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptyMon 25 Jul - 22:24

Ryan wrote:
it can be fully patched but if you didn't download full client from forums it will still d/c you at mars. and same goes for blade it can be happening cause you have something that is related to full client on that char

I did download the full client from the forums. Anyways I can come online now so you can tele me out if you are online too? Cuz im on a holiday for the next 3 weeks :p
Back to top Go down
Roriton
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptyMon 25 Jul - 22:28

Cassieopeia wrote:
I dont know about your blade but I can summon your ele out of mars.

Are you online now cassie?
Back to top Go down
Roriton
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptyMon 25 Jul - 22:32

Anyways.
Ele account name =
XPredator
Back to top Go down
rpg4ever
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptyMon 1 Aug - 6:05

I'm having the same problem with my merc, I went into mars mine and got a disconnected notice, and every time I log in same thing happens before I can get out, and yes, I downloaded the client and patch file from the forums, just last monday I believe, any idea when this might get fixed? I was planning on making my guild on that character.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptyMon 1 Aug - 11:48

i got no problems with it so i basically don't understand why you guys do have problems it seems something is wrong with your clients and not with server ^^ cause i know more people that don't have any problems with it.
Back to top Go down
rpg4ever
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptyTue 2 Aug - 7:02

Would re-downloading the client and patcher possibly fix it then? As I didn't have this problem before the wipe about a month ago, so I'm sure its not just a case of some peoples os version not wanting to work with the client.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptyTue 2 Aug - 11:59

yeah i think maybe your antivirus is deleting some stuff or it didn't extract the 7z file right so yeah i should try to redownload client etc again.
Back to top Go down
rpg4ever
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptySat 13 Aug - 9:25

Regrettably that didn't work, and its the same antivirus i used before the wipe in july, but to be sure i turned it off and, same issue. It wont even let me delete the character so I can just remake the character. if it helps, on the patcher menu that pops up that usually gives news i get an object not found/404 error, i don't know if that's part of the problem, or if its just that symphonia doesn't have the the site news linked to the patcher, but i know in past flyff private servers i've used that usually there is some error with the host site or client, so i guess in short, anyway i can get on stuck? or should i just delete the account and remake it, since i cant delete the character, and i mean literary the second i log in i get stuck so there's now way for me to use a town port out or walk to the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes EmptySat 13 Aug - 10:30

it's maybe the same antivirus but we added so many things after that so it can detect the new things as a virus 2.
thre is nothing wrong with host cause none has any problems and yeah the news page of patcher isn't linked to patcher yet cause that's atm not my highest priority ^^ even though it takes only a few secs i don't think anyone would go download patcher cause of just the news link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cannot connect with 2/3 classes   Cannot connect with 2/3 classes Empty

Back to top Go down

Cannot connect with 2/3 classes
Page 1 of 1