Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need some informations please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nessa720
Noob
Noob
Nessa720

I need some informations please Empty
PostSubject: I need some informations please   I need some informations please EmptySun 14 Aug - 2:50

Hello, ok so, PLEASE read everything

I was on holidays, so I left the server for a while, when I came back, my account has been completely deleted, My BP and my psy... and my sPoints too... Then I saw on the forums that the server was wiped, so I created a new account, my new char is lvl 24 right now, when I go into Mars, I just got disconnected, I can't even login etc... So I downloaded the new full client, then I patched it, but still can't login. The mars dungeon appears then I'm disconnected.

Also all my sPoints has been deleted, I spent much money on the server and I would like to get my sPoints back, and if possible to know how to connect with my char. I contacted a GM on the server to know if he could contact Ryan or Rikky for my sPoints but he never answered to me.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm waiting for your answers, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: I need some informations please   I need some informations please EmptySun 14 Aug - 2:53

yeah i just changed the download links we still had old download links thats why people were d/cing at mars mine and shopping town but if you download the full client now and fully patch it it'll work perfectly fine ^^. and for the spoints send me a pm here on forums with your paypal mail you donated with.
Back to top Go down
Nessa720
Noob
Noob
Nessa720

PostSubject: Re: I need some informations please   I need some informations please EmptySun 14 Aug - 3:02

I can't send you a message. I created my account right now and it needs to be 7 days old to send a PM.

EDIT : Oh. It works, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some informations please   I need some informations please Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some informations please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: