Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skyla apply to be the best gm ever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skyla1031
Normal
Normal
skyla1031

Skyla apply to be the best gm ever Empty
PostSubject: Skyla apply to be the best gm ever   Skyla apply to be the best gm ever EmptyFri 19 Aug - 17:06

* Must be able to write & read English clearly: i can,only languish i know
* Need to follow orders given: i always follow: Orders when i am told.
* Need to follow all the steps in the application: i think i am so fair :)
(if you disagree with any of these don't even consider making an application)

Real Life First Name:skyla
Main Character Name:Orben
Country of Residence:U.S
City of Residence:Marion
Timezone(GMT): Marion, Indiana is GMT/UTC - 5h during Standard Time
Marion, Indiana is GMT/UTC - 4h during Daylight Saving Time
Languages you speak fluently:English,french

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours):Monday,Friday 1:20pm-8:30pm Friday-Sunday 6am-7pm as u can see i an bend my hours to any that u make required or need to be filled.

Tell us a little about your personality:im fun to be around i like telling jokes and meeting new people and im always the one to help somone in need

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? :1 year

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? :my goals as Game Master is to help the server as much as possible and are Admins and other gms,and flyffers

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:well i believe that i can help out a lot because the amount of hours i can put on and i have have so knowledge of being a gm

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: i have been a gm on this server befor for like a hour so much fun but not for playing around unless im off the cloak and on my other accs

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:no i have not nor any other
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:i my self has not and im on the forum for a lot of hours talking and helping people

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:i can offer more hours of work that u may need or any side projects u may need help with,and more happy flyffers

[/color]

Last edited by skyla1031 on Fri 19 Aug - 17:08; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Color chang XD)
Back to top Go down
zairis666
Noob
Noob
zairis666

PostSubject: Re: Skyla apply to be the best gm ever   Skyla apply to be the best gm ever EmptyFri 19 Aug - 17:57

gratz on being a FM
Back to top Go down
skyla1031
Normal
Normal
skyla1031

PostSubject: it is ok they really nothing u can do on fourm   Skyla apply to be the best gm ever EmptyFri 19 Aug - 18:16

ya but u dont know how bad i wanted gm :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyla apply to be the best gm ever   Skyla apply to be the best gm ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Skyla apply to be the best gm ever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Apply for a Staff Position :: Game Master-
Jump to: