Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Casieopeia Jr says BOO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

Casieopeia Jr says BOO Empty
PostSubject: Casieopeia Jr says BOO   Casieopeia Jr says BOO EmptyFri 30 Sep - 19:37

I HAST ARRIVED and no am not casieopeia am hacking into her account and saying hi to all ma slaves. HAI SLAVES (toast/raffs/kath)

cas: y only boys?

Cas Jr: Anyways haiya guys :D am her sis and the one who mostly plays on game nowdays so I thought I'd say "Hi"...sort of. Wasn't bothered to make a new account when my sis already has one (she's mean QQ she beat me yesterday it was my fault WAHHH and I still took the cookie she bought for me........she's nice :D)

anyways hiya :D and bb
Back to top Go down
KinQ
Normal
Normal
KinQ

PostSubject: Re: Casieopeia Jr says BOO   Casieopeia Jr says BOO EmptySat 1 Oct - 6:44

Hello mistress Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: Casieopeia Jr says BOO   Casieopeia Jr says BOO EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:16

Cassieopeia wrote:
I HAST ARRIVED and no am not casieopeia am hacking into her account and saying hi to all ma slaves. HAI SLAVES (toast/raffs/kath)

cas: y only boys?

Cas Jr: Anyways haiya guys :D am her sis and the one who mostly plays on game nowdays so I thought I'd say "Hi"...sort of. Wasn't bothered to make a new account when my sis already has one (she's mean QQ she beat me yesterday it was my fault WAHHH and I still took the cookie she bought for me........she's nice :D)

anyways hiya :D and bb

cas jr: @.@ i didnt write this, i would never call cas 'nice'. D: i told her that i should introduce maself to y'all and she took advantage. ¬¬ she wrote all of these by herself. NOT MEEE QQ. :> but i do have slaves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casieopeia Jr says BOO   Casieopeia Jr says BOO Empty

Back to top Go down

Casieopeia Jr says BOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Introduction/Goodbye-
Jump to: