Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well this is considered player to player :P

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
IceCr3am
Noob
Noob
IceCr3am

Well this is considered player to player :P Empty
PostSubject: Well this is considered player to player :P   Well this is considered player to player :P EmptyFri 20 May - 20:35

I made a BP for the first time (1v1 not asal nor aoe)

and I did the basic cookie cutter build( with some upgrades)

Str: XXX
Sta: around 70-ish forgot
Dex: 43
int:15

working on a 2 str 1 sta build after i got Hero atm I am lvl 130

what would be best gear awakening. I awakened for str, sta and adoch. Problem is I need more crit cus atm I got 58%

Yes what would be best awake gear and best 1v1 build I heard full str but then HP would suck...

if you want I can post screenies of gear here.
Back to top Go down
TheArchitect
Noob
Noob
TheArchitect

PostSubject: Re: Well this is considered player to player :P   Well this is considered player to player :P EmptySat 21 May - 1:12

adoch is most important for 1vs1. if you can get adoch awaks then get adoch awaks. +10 set, cs power, gear adds give you plenty of hp, but ya you need to add some sta, get like 100 sta and go all full str. get lightning cards for suit and weap/shield. those cards will give Dex adds, Dex = hitrate, crit rate and those cards also give attack %. get a pet, tiger or lion, they r really supportive. At high lvls you will get 1 hitted by mobs when lvling, so you must get really high attack to kill them before they kill you(stun helps alot), so concentrate on attack and adoch mainly, the rest is not that hard to get.
Back to top Go down
IceCr3am
Noob
Noob
IceCr3am

PostSubject: Re: Well this is considered player to player :P   Well this is considered player to player :P EmptySat 21 May - 21:05

Ok, I was thinking awake shield for stamina and pierce for Dex, Knuck pierce for str?

and just use blessing for CS for adoch. I could use a Tiger cus I got about 40k hp right now and do about 20-25k crits and mobs 5 levels higher than me. Or is a Lion more useful?
Back to top Go down
TheArchitect
Noob
Noob
TheArchitect

PostSubject: Re: Well this is considered player to player :P   Well this is considered player to player :P EmptySun 22 May - 23:11

if you want to get sta, then get sta from base stats, because that way when you use grilled eel(50% hp add) it will work efficiently. the 50% add from grilled eel are from base stats ONLY. in other words if you have sta from base stats, you get more hp from grilled eel than sta from, lets say awakening(you get almost none cus its not base stat).
base stat = the stats you get from lvling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well this is considered player to player :P   Well this is considered player to player :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Well this is considered player to player :P
Page 1 of 1