Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ice's Application for a GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ice
Noob
Noob

Ice's Application for a GM Empty
PostSubject: Ice's Application for a GM   Ice's Application for a GM EmptySat 28 May - 18:29

Dear Symphonia Flyff Team
Welcome to my Application.

Real Life First Name: Tobias
Main Character Name: Jenkins
Country of Residence: Austria ( Not Australia )
City of Residence: Tirol
Timezone(GMT): +1 GMT
Languages you speak fluently: German,English,Romanian and Italian

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): 4 hours - 6 hours a day.

Tell us a little about your personality: I'm a nice guy. I like to help other guys. I'm a good teampartner. I can adapt well to the team.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : Like two months(including the wipe)

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : To help the Commiunity and keep a stabile Game that presents the player fun.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?: Because i know all commands from being a GM and i have many time left to help in this game because i got much freetime.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: Yes, i did.I was GM on two Flyff servers and 1 time admin.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: 1 Time because of getting things from a Hacker named Tinax3 on my Ringmaster.
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: I dont think so.

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: I will be a good example how active a Team member can be in a Flyff Private Server Staff and I can help the Team get better than it is now because i think i can help more players ingame so the Admins can have more time to do scripts etc. and not need to help players ingame.

If you need more Infos just send me a PM. I got a working Headset, MSN, Skype and ICQ.

Thank you for reading my Apply and I hope you liked it.
Back to top Go down

Ice's Application for a GM
Page 1 of 1