Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

// [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uria
Normal
Normal

// [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\ Empty
PostSubject: // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \   // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\ EmptyMon 30 May - 20:25

Name: Salmi Kamal
Nickname: Uria
Time Zone: GMT +1 (Summer Time ;D)
Playing Time(Each Day): 8-12 hours daily
Languages: Fluent in English/French/Arabic (xD)

About ME:

I'm Kamal, a 17 year old, been stuying economic for 1 year now in Highschool, I love playing FlyFF, helping people, etc, ..., to give an better picture for SymphoniaFlyff.

FlyFF Experience:

* I am available 8-12 hours daily
* I’ve been playing Flyff for 6 years to be exact & been to many servers (French servers)
* I’ve been active daily in Symphonia FlyFF
* I can help Symphonia FlyFF by being active ingame/in Forums

GM Experience:

* I have no GM experienced yet since I merged my self fully before on being a normal gamers and knowing all the game fully for that past months and most of the private servers that I have been to have no vacant positions on which I can fill in for. I am a researcher type of person and I have been searching/saving and studying about flyff. I also know about GM codes so it’s not a strange things for me.

.... (edited by admin) FlyFF Experience:

* I have helped Symphonia FlyFF by Following Game Rules/Inviting Friends to play this server/Being active ingame since I am trying to make my char stronger and by helping newbie/s by giving them info/s that they need/some advices and share little penya to give them a little boost to stay in the server and enjoy the game. And currently by participating which helps a lot as a form of advertisement. I am attentive to people’s needs. I always make sure that they get the needed infos/help that they wanted for their satisfaction.

* Reasons why you should pick me as a GM :

1. I am a LAW-ABIDING player and STRICTLY wants that ANY rules set by ADMINS be strictly followed. NO exception.
2. I have much time to be Ingame/In Forums daily.
3. I excel in TIME-MANAGEMENT and in MULTITASKING.
4. I am a Fast Learner and Observant.
5. I am ADDICT flyff gamer. (;D)

- Best for me means giving the satisfaction that players/fellow GM’s needs is met. I will try my best to help players 100% .
- If I am given a chance to be a GM. I will make sure that GM RULES should be strictly followed and GM’s are bound to follow that RULES.

I love flyff all the time and Symphonia Flyff is the best server one, that I have been to and I want to stay here and see it grow to the end and wanted to help as much as I can whether accepted or not I’m staying here since I have met lots of friends here and Staffs are attentive to players needs.

MSN Mail: kimo-yugi@hotmail.com
Facebook: Kamal Salmi

Thanks for reading my Applications,

Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\   // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\ EmptyMon 30 May - 21:36

i removed the name of the p-server you played cause it was some sort of advertisement :P
Back to top Go down
Uria
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\   // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\ EmptyMon 30 May - 21:49

No problem. ^^

It was just a mistake sorry. :)
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\   // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\ EmptyMon 30 May - 22:28

it's oki ^^
Back to top Go down
Uria
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\   // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\ EmptyMon 30 May - 22:39

Connect to SymphoniaFlyff I need to talk with you. :P
Back to top Go down
Teddy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\   // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\ EmptyWed 8 Jun - 16:38

You're friendly and kind :D

I support you.. :D

Good luck..
Back to top Go down
Uria
Normal
Normal

PostSubject: Re: // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\   // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\ EmptyWed 8 Jun - 16:41

Thanks for your support. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\   // [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\ Empty

Back to top Go down

// [( Uria's Game Master Application )] \\
Page 1 of 1