Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kristiaan12's Application For Game Master!^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristiaan12
Noob
Noob

Kristiaan12's Application For Game Master!^^ Empty
PostSubject: Kristiaan12's Application For Game Master!^^   Kristiaan12's Application For Game Master!^^ EmptyWed 15 Jun - 0:26

############Staff Application Form############

Real Life First Name:Kristiaan
Main Character Name:Knuckle2FaceNL
Country of Residence: Netherlands
City of Residence: Heerenveen
Timezone(GMT): GMT+1 (MET – Mid-European Time)
Languages you speak fluently: Dutch ,English , German ( not completely fluently)

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): 2-6 hours per day active playing.

Tell us a little about your personality: I love to learn things because if u learn u will be better at helping people and making the game better, I live in a small city in the netherlands together with my mum/dad/brother and my dog. and i like playing flyff , watching tv ect.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : About a month now i,ve got some gear and some chars now and i still like it ^^

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? :i want to help people with their problems and make the game as fun for people as i can. and i want people to help people so they dont get angry if they cant find anything and keep the game fun. but also i want to be strict because if people dont obey the rules the game wont be fun anymore so i will keep to the rules with no exceptions.
Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:

1. i,m Dutch, U dont have any Dutch GM's yet but still like 50-100 dutch players.
2. i,m helpfull , i like to help people and see them be happy when i helped.
3. i can be online alot for the first 2 months and average time after that
4. i,m nice, i wont get angry if some people don't follow the rules but i will correct them on it and will keep to the rules.
5. i need to start somewhere with my (hopefully) succesfull GM career^^

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: no i havent been a GM before so if i get chosen it will be the first time for me but i gotta start once so i hope it will be here.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: i have been muted for 3 mins ( to talkative) a few times but thats nothing serious right?
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: nope

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:
i will bring an active/helpfull/nice GM to the team and i hope be friends with all the GM's and with the administrator ofcourse.

i hope to hear from you if i get accepted or not plz mail me even if i dont get accepted cause i want to know

with love ,

Kristiaan
Back to top Go down

Kristiaan12's Application For Game Master!^^
Page 1 of 1