Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lotus's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lotus
Noob
Noob
Lotus

Lotus's Application Empty
PostSubject: Lotus's Application   Lotus's Application EmptyThu 30 Jun - 0:15

Real Life First Name: Jeremi
Main Character Name:Lotus
Country of Residence:United States
City of Residence:Zanesville,Ohio
Timezone(GMT):(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Languages you speak fluently:Just English

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours):12:00 p.m-6:30 p.m

Tell us a little about your personality:I'm Calm And I Like To Joke With People Get Them To Laugh And Just Help People If They Need It.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? I've been with This Server for almost 5 days now.

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? :To Be The Best Gm I Could Be And Be The Most Helpful And Loveable Gm. :)

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:Well I Cant Say Why You Should Because Theres Probroly Better People Then Me But Ill Do The If I Get GM.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?:Yes Ive Been A Gm Before On Other Games Ive Been A Gm For a World Of Warcraft Server For Almost 3 Months.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: Not Once Have I Been Am I Am Glad.
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: Not a One.

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: More Helping Hands When People Got Questions So The Others Can Get More Help On That. I'll Also Bring What I Know In Gameing To Help Others Do There Best On Here.

That Is All For Me And Thanks For Looking And Reading My Post
Back to top Go down
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

PostSubject: Re: Lotus's Application   Lotus's Application EmptyThu 30 Jun - 9:08

Perhaps you can get more posts to show your active in the community before applying??
Back to top Go down
Cassieopeia
Normal
Normal
Cassieopeia

PostSubject: Re: Lotus's Application   Lotus's Application EmptyFri 1 Jul - 10:33

Good luck ^^

@sensei he might be more active on game than in forum O.o in most game I hardly touch the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lotus's Application   Lotus's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Lotus's Application
Page 1 of 1