Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rigby's Gm Apllication plx pick me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rigbycarlos
Noob
Noob
rigbycarlos

Rigby's Gm Apllication plx pick me Empty
PostSubject: Rigby's Gm Apllication plx pick me   Rigby's Gm Apllication plx pick me EmptySun 3 Jul - 3:18

Name: Carlos Gerelus
Timezone: EST
Position To Be Applied: Support GM/Event GM
E-mail Adress: rigby.carlos@yahoo.com
IGN/In-Game Name: GazaMon
Languages: English/French

About Me: I'm a 4th year high school student whom loves to play Online Games and Outdoor Games. I spent lot of hours playing Online Games like 3-4 hours during weekdays and 8-12hours during weekends. I can control my temper on hard decisions and give patience on everything that needs time to work on. I am friendly for other people and i'm dont lose temper easily just because i get bullied or teased by others.

Flyff Experiences: I play flyff for 4 years . I experience to produce hardwork for my character to become stronger and stronger. In this server, I have experienced to be hacked by others because i am new to Flyff but i've learn my lesson to never entrust my username and password to others. After That, I've never been hacked by anyone. I learn all the things that was basically needed in flyff to survive. I already know the different needs of every classes like their stats, items and skills. So i help players that's unfortunately has lack of knowledge about this. I have Experience Lots Of Private Server before i discovered Symphonia Flyff and Lots Of Other Servers. I Also Experienced being A Gamemaster on Devil Flyff(which is a dead server) which means i already have experiences on being a gamemaster. I know that there's more to discover in flyff, and i know that dope flyff can help me discover things that is new in flyff.

What Can You Do to Help This Server?: Support, Why?? As far as i know, Symphonia Flyff is a big community and has fast development in flyff compared to other servers. I can support newbies basically and not by giving them items. I can teach them about flyff and how to manage an account properly. In Technical Problems, I can use all my knowledge about flyff and i can ask help from my friends which has pro experiences on fixing technical issues. I can suggest things and give ideas for the good of our server. I will teach violators on their violations. I can teach the ignorants. I won't do such a thing that may cause a destruction of our server. And i'll throw the server events when i can to keep the players on Symphonia Flyff happy and enjoyed.

Why are you applying:
I know that there's a lot of people doing everything to acquire this position and they only use this position for their own interest. I apply for this position to help players in their needs. To help violators break the rules. To give ideas for the improvement of our server and to guide players to the right path of being Fair and Helpful to every member of our community. I want to help players to the best of my abilities and make them know that i am a GM here to help them but that i can also be fair at ALL times.

Note: It is ok for me if you disagreed to my application. I won't create an anger against this server just because i wasn't hired. I'm just expressing my ideas of what i can do for the server.

Hope You Like It =)
Have A Nice day!

Last edited by razine on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm sorry if i put other pservers name =) there ya go!! hope u like my application.)

razine

Back to top Go down

Rigby's Gm Apllication plx pick me
Page 1 of 1