Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advanced Pick Up Filter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue
Noob
Noob
Blue

Advanced Pick Up Filter Empty
PostSubject: Advanced Pick Up Filter   Advanced Pick Up Filter EmptySun 17 Jul - 5:39

Just a minor tweak suggestion to it, I think in the etc option there should be a Red Chip box, as it does not follow under any other item on the list and would have to be either manually picked up or the pet has to be set on all to even recognize it. Not complaining about the new filter enjoying it since it goes in dept with everything, just seems to me that it's missing the Red Chip option.

P.S. If this is in the wrong section, it would be appreciated if it was transferred over to the correct area.
Back to top Go down
cb13
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Reply   Advanced Pick Up Filter EmptySun 17 Jul - 8:39

Hey just saying If you set the Pickup box onto Others it will pick up red chips And suns and moons so just click that suns and moons wont hurt <.>_<.>
Back to top Go down
Blue
Noob
Noob
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Pick Up Filter   Advanced Pick Up Filter EmptySun 17 Jul - 10:37

cb13 wrote:
Hey just saying If you set the Pickup box onto Others it will pick up red chips And suns and moons so just click that suns and moons wont hurt <.>_<.>

Advanced Pick Up Filter Flyff00014md

With the new update the new pick up filter doesn't have "Others" alone anymore, before when it was just the regular style clicking on the "Others" option would cause the pet to pick up the red chips, but now it's not even on the listing cause Sunstones and Moonstones are their own thing now. That's what I'm hitting at. xD
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Pick Up Filter   Advanced Pick Up Filter EmptySun 17 Jul - 16:24

the red chips are under Jewel so you need to comment jewel and it'll work ^^
Back to top Go down
Blue
Noob
Noob
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Pick Up Filter   Advanced Pick Up Filter EmptySun 17 Jul - 20:51

Ryan wrote:
the red chips are under Jewel so you need to comment jewel and it'll work ^^

Ahh, many thanks Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced Pick Up Filter   Advanced Pick Up Filter Empty

Back to top Go down

Advanced Pick Up Filter
Page 1 of 1