Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nikki's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaname
Noob
Noob
Kaname

Nikki's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Nikki's GM Application   Nikki's GM Application EmptyTue 26 Jul - 23:33

Real Life First Name: Nikita
Main Character Name: Froob
Country of Residence: England
City of Residence: Greenford,London
Timezone(GMT): GMT +0
Languages you speak fluently: English

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday i will be on for 3 hours because i have work. The other days i am on for atleast 4-5 hours

Tell us a little about your personality:
I Am really a talkative person and i love to learn new things. Im a helpful person and i am willing to help other people with any problem they may have. I plan to follow my dad's career of accounting and i plan to help him start his business, at the moment i help him with his work by doing book-keeping and entering bank statements. I'm a person who doesnt jump to conclusions in a problem with 2 people, i listen to the 2 sides and see what is the most appropriate action to take which will solve the problem without any more problems being caused.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : I have been playing symphonia flyff for around 3 weeks or even longer

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : My goals as an game master is to help all players with any problem they may have and to help improve the experience they have while they are playing. I am planning to help the Symphonia flyff community as much as i can.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:
I think i should be chosen as since i wont mind helping any player with a problem ingame, i am friendly and wont lose my temper that quick. I am online mostly everyday.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: I have never been a gm on flyff but i have been an admin on Wolfenstein, i have been an admin on atleast 20 different servers.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: I have never been kicked, muted or banned.
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: I have never received any infraction/warning on the forums.

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: If i am accepted i will bring all my services and i will help other GM's to make symphonia flyff a better place and help to keep all of the players happy. I will help as much as i can with any problems they may have and i will also be active on the forums to see if i can help with any problems that players may have on there.

Thank you for reading my application.
Back to top Go down
Murix
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's GM Application   Nikki's GM Application EmptyWed 27 Jul - 0:02

Nice Application..Hope u get GM ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Noob
Noob
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's GM Application   Nikki's GM Application EmptyWed 27 Jul - 0:06

Murix wrote:
Nice Application..Hope u get GM ^_^

Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
KinQ
Normal
Normal
KinQ

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's GM Application   Nikki's GM Application EmptyWed 27 Jul - 10:22

Froob Cool *-*
Nice application :D
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Noob
Noob
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's GM Application   Nikki's GM Application EmptyWed 27 Jul - 12:40

KinQ wrote:
Froob Cool *-*
Nice application :D

KinQ Id0l *-*

thanks
Back to top Go down
Scotty
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: =)   Nikki's GM Application EmptyWed 27 Jul - 21:21

OH MY GOSH IT'S NIKKI CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH♥Lol j/k? Btw nice app. =)
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Noob
Noob
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's GM Application   Nikki's GM Application EmptyWed 27 Jul - 22:17

Scotty wrote:
OH MY GOSH IT'S NIKKI CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH♥Lol j/k? Btw nice app. =)

thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's GM Application   Nikki's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Nikki's GM Application
Page 1 of 1