Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Murix's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Murix
Noob
Noob

Murix's Application Empty
PostSubject: Murix's Application   Murix's Application EmptySun 29 May - 1:32

Real Life First Name: Xanakie

Main Character Name: P0iNioU3PioNa

Country of Residence: USA

City of Residence: Minnesota

Timezone(GMT):Eastern

Languages you speak Fluently: English

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours):
Monday-Friday: I should get home about 2:00-5:00 Pm Sometimes Longer Because of Football Practice.//On the Weekends I Should be on all day..

Tell us a little about your personality:
Well I'm 15 years old as i said before.. I'm right now in High School Trying to get my degree in computer working...As in computer working like making movies and files.
On the other hand, I like to go fishing or playing football...I've been playing football since i was 10 years old.. And been fishing about my whole life..

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? :
I've been playing since it was, basically i was the first one to play this server.

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? :
My Goals are to help out other people. I would answer any hard question about flyff or any real life situation. I would try to help out people if they rage on the server. I've been a Game master before in other servers and i was pretty good until the server went down and all that lol.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:
Well If i become a Game master, i would help a lot of people and be on 24/7. I know the rules of being a game master. i've been a game master before. And i've been playing flyff for a very long time. So i would know what im doing in the server.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?:
Yes, i've been a Game master before and i've got a lot of experiences.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:
Nope, I Have Not.

Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:
Nope, I Have Not.

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:
If i am accepted to this server, I would bring tons of new ideas, and i would follow all the rules and i wouldn't be mean to any-one.
Back to top Go down

Murix's Application
Page 1 of 1