Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sensei's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheOnlySensei
Normal
Normal
TheOnlySensei

Sensei's Application Empty
PostSubject: Sensei's Application   Sensei's Application EmptySat 25 Jun - 11:36

Real Life First Name: Ben
Main Character Name: Sensei
Country of Residence: England
City of Residence: Derby
Timezone(GMT): GMT +1 London
Languages you speak fluently: English only.

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): When i can get on (Estimated Time : 8:10 AM - 9:00 PM)

Tell us a little about your personality: I'm kind. although im 13 im not like a majority of them whom are on the streets smoking. I perfer to stay inside and study. (No i'm not a "Geek")

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : Not entirely that long.

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : Protect,Help, Keep safe the Server and the Players of the server.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?: I may be young but i can help out if no other GM's are online. Unlike other GM's i can be online around 8:00+ GMT+1 Time.

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: I've owned my own PS called "Fly For Cookies" but it was V14. I shut it down due to me joining here...

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: NEver (I'm kinda new)
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: Never (I'm Kinda new)

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: Confidence. The players in the game need someone reliable and who can be on there to help them.

If you decide not to accept the to decline i shall still play the server and help out as much as i can.

Back to top Go down

Sensei's Application
Page 1 of 1