Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KRISH'S GM APPLICATION

Go down 

Would more players join this server if they were better informed about the game by GM's?
Certainly :)
KRISH'S GM APPLICATION I_vote_lcap50%KRISH'S GM APPLICATION I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No :(
KRISH'S GM APPLICATION I_vote_lcap50%KRISH'S GM APPLICATION I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Krish
Noob
Noob
Krish

KRISH'S GM APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: KRISH'S GM APPLICATION   KRISH'S GM APPLICATION EmptyMon 1 Aug - 18:36

GM APPLICATION FORM

Real Life First Name: Krish

Main Character Name: About to join this server

Country of Residence: Canada

City of Residence: Toronto, Ontario

Timezone(GMT): GMT - 4:00

Languages you speak fluently: English, French, and partly Spanish

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): I am a dedicated team player. If I Krish, am chosen as a GM for SymphoniaFlyff, I promise to commit 1-5 hours daily.

Tell us a little about your personality: First, I have a very a very proactive person that is openminded. Futhermore, I can answer any question that is posed to me by any one about anything. I started playing flyff and eventually it became a hobby. I am currently a student and I take computer science as a course which teaches me the language of the computer such as java and etc. I can great good graphic designs. The best strength of mine is that I also have great interpersonal and intrapersonal skills so I am great with communication. I like to have a lot of fun too as I am a very open minded person. I love to swim, snowboard, ski, exercise (at YMCA), play table tennis, basketball. I am also involved in many extra circular activities in school such as robotics and F1 in schools. I have also qualified from a math program called UCMAS and now teach the program.

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? : Joining

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? : As a GM I promise to not abuse my powers. As a GM I will try my best to get this server to the top of all the private server. As a GM I will treat all flyffers equally. I will be the most useful to the players. No disappointemts upon me will rise.

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?: Good conduct and Knowledge results in a successful GM. As I am willing to become a GM I have taken training from my friend and I have also learned all the GM commands for a successful GM. Since I have also played eflyff for a long time, I can analyze the changes made and contribute to this new private server and add new ideas to try and make SymphoniaFlyff the top private sever.
I have player eflyff for 5 years now. I have created every class character in flyff and raised it to at least level 70. My 2 best characters are a blade level 101 and an elementor level 116. Over the years I have seen the development in flyff as I started playing it since version 5. In my 5 years of playing flyff I have also created characters in private servers, such as, flyfordemon, eclipseflyff, flyffatlantis and several other private servers. I haven’t ever had experience as a GM; if I was selected this would be my first time. However, I have a friend that has been a GM in flyffatlantis and I have learned the GM conduct, role in game play, and all the commands. Over the 5 years I have developed a deep understanding of flyff from which I can freely answer any questions for any future SymphoniaFlyff characters. I also know how to host events as I have hosted them on a few private servers.
Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?: No, However, as my one of my friend is a GM I have learned everything needed to become a GM and not just a GM, but a RESPONSIBLE GM.

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?: No

Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?: No

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?: I will bring all my knowledge to the table to bring this server to the top of the list of the other servers. Additionally I will positively infulence more players to join this server.

Thank you for your time. I am willing to take on any role that I may be offered as a GM. I am looking forward to joining SymphoniaFlyff.

Back to top Go down

KRISH'S GM APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1