Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Application as a Mapper/Moddler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaChilLa
Noob
Noob

My Application as a Mapper/Moddler Empty
PostSubject: My Application as a Mapper/Moddler   My Application as a Mapper/Moddler EmptySat 13 Aug - 20:42

What's up Forum :), Dear SymphoniaFlyff-Staff,

[Please excuse any following mistakes reguarding my english because I'm actually german :D ]

My name is Yassin and I was wondering if you guys need some help with new maps, new moddels and kind of new designs ;).

First let me introduce myself:
As I said, my name is Yassin [DaChilLa], I'm 17 years old, german [my parents are from Algeria which is in north-africa], and at the moment I live in Ireland!
I still go to school but there's only a year left for me to get my Leaving Cert.
After school I want to go tu university and study Computer Games Development.
Languages I speak fluently are german, english, swiss-german and arabic . . . My french is okey but still kinda lacking :P

I play Flyff since . . . like 6 years haaha :D
I started off playing on the official flyff for a few years and then I went over to all the private servers.
I was GameMaster on a good couple of servers and Mapper on about 5 so I do have loads of experience not only on playing flyff but also on working in a team.

Now let's get to my work - What I actually do is Mapping [creating and editing the flyff world] and Moddeling [creating and editing mainly weapons buts also sets and buildings].
What I started off with a few days ago is Designing [creating new Designs for Weapons/Sets etc. + Interface . . .] but I still have to improve on it^^

Now I've got some Screenshots from Maps and Weapons I've made so far but the maps I'm presenting are not all I've done [I've actually made so many maps i couldn't screen them all :D].

I was gonna leave some links for the screens here but it says: New members are not allowed to post external links or emails. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
I'd say if you like the application you can add me on msn and I'll show you some screens :)

yassin-souli@ hotmail.de

Back to top Go down

My Application as a Mapper/Moddler
Page 1 of 1