Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FataL3rroRs application for a GM position

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zairis666
Noob
Noob
zairis666

FataL3rroRs application for a GM position Empty
PostSubject: FataL3rroRs application for a GM position   FataL3rroRs application for a GM position EmptyFri 19 Aug - 16:59

* Must be able to write & read English clearly :yes i can
* Need to follow orders given:i always follow
* Need to follow all the steps in the application:yes i can

Real Life First Name:zairis avelino
Main Character Name:FataL3rroR
Country of Residence: Philippines
City of Residence: markina
Timezone(GMT): GMT+8
Languages you speak fluently: English/Tagalog

What is your gaming schedule for Symphonia FlyFF Game(display in hours): 12-17 hrs a day u can check the logs if u want some proof(just incase)

Tell us a little about your personality:well im a happy and funny person who always interact with other players like me and i been playing online games for 11 years now if im correct.. i played RO,RF,MU,Rose online,Gunbound,o2jam,rohan,cabal and many more...i love questions coz i always ask so many of them specially in games that im playing with and its not a bad thing since everyone start as a noob in every game that they played so its not bad to be curious xD...im also a band member for the past few years,i played guitars,hmm what else?i also play with my skateboard whenever i got a free time and last im the one who manage our computer shop thats why i have a lot of time to play on this server

How long have you been with Symphonia FlyFF? :3 months

What are your goals as a Gamemaster? :to help and assist players in game specially when other GMs are not on also i want to change the first impression of every new players joining our community coz sometimes when a new player comes to our server no one is guiding them...we dont have second chance to change the first impression of every player thats why its on the top my goal list..

Why should we choose you upon the plethora of members applying?:well because im online everyday 12-17 hrs to be exact and i can do the job appointed to me..im great at communicating with others so it wont be a problem assisting them also im on a different GMT from other GMs so i can help while they are not on :P

Have you been a GM or had any staff experiences before?:yes but on RF online

Have you ever been kicked, muted or banned from our server?:never
Have you ever received any infraction/warning on the forums?:never

If accepted, what will you bring to the GM team?:i can offer my playing hrs to do the job given to me and help the community be more lively to make the server a better gaming environment

Last edited by zairis666 on Sat 20 Aug - 13:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gwen
Noob
Noob
Gwen

PostSubject: Re: FataL3rroRs application for a GM position   FataL3rroRs application for a GM position EmptyFri 19 Aug - 17:03

I hate chu Y^Y J/k. Gl~
Back to top Go down
skyla1031
Normal
Normal
skyla1031

PostSubject: Re: FataL3rroRs application for a GM position   FataL3rroRs application for a GM position EmptyFri 19 Aug - 17:40

Gl and i hope u may get it down the line
Back to top Go down
zairis666
Noob
Noob
zairis666

PostSubject: Re: FataL3rroRs application for a GM position   FataL3rroRs application for a GM position EmptyFri 19 Aug - 17:54

tnx skyla and Gwen but failed lol, i made my application too fast lol....gonna edit it for future purpose :P
Back to top Go down
zairis666
Noob
Noob
zairis666

PostSubject: Re: FataL3rroRs application for a GM position   FataL3rroRs application for a GM position EmptySat 20 Aug - 19:39

edited for future use xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FataL3rroRs application for a GM position   FataL3rroRs application for a GM position Empty

Back to top Go down

FataL3rroRs application for a GM position
Page 1 of 1